This recipe has the same process as the Grangiose granola bar. This is basically a granola bar just with a few changes. Melted honey and Almond butter mixed with chocolate chips.. what could be better for a long day on the trail or in the soffa?
2 dl oats
2 dl rice crispies
1 dl almond butter
1 dl honey
2 tsp vanilla
- Put your quick or iron oats in the food processor together with the vanilla and rice crispies.
2. Melt the almond butter and honey together in a sauce pan on medium heat until it becomes a nice cream
3. I like to add cholocate chips to the mix for the extra flavour.
4. Add the almond butter mix with the rest of the ingredients in the food processor
5. Now you can either choose to do the highly complex and unneccesary business of flatening the mix out and making beauty bars, or you could just do my world famous mush bars and be done with it. The choice is yours! I usually just throws these bad boys into the fridge from here and let them harden a bit.