I am crazy about peanut butter. Peanut butter in my opion is the nectar of the gods and makes the world go round. These bars are simply amazing and pretty much the equivalent of a snickers bar on the trail.. just without the sugar crash and guilt.
2 dl oats
1 dl peanuts
1.5 dl rice crispies
1 dl honey
1 dl peanut butter
- Melt the honey and peanut butter together at a low temperature
2. put the dry ingredients in the food processor and pulse them together for a few seconds until its the consistency you like.
3. Add the peanut butter mix to the dried ingredients
4. Mix everything together for about a minute or so
5. Mush into bars and place in the refrigerator to cool down a bit